cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP master data changes report

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any one help me to get a report where we can see BP master data changes (especially Tax type, Tax number) .

Thanks

Balu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

stanley_kasukusa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Simply make use of Tcode AUT10 , enter the change date

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balu,

According Diego e Mr. Mukthar said you can use both option. When you create a BP, SAP save the same data in the LFA1 and LFB1 tables and in other tables in vendor case. It is the same logic for customer side.

On S/4 HANA you cannot create or modify any master data on FK** or FD**00, just in the BP. So, I try to find some report that can display BP changes in the S/4 HANA and I don't find none report to help you. The report for this function is the report that Mr. Mukthar said.

In the ECC and even on S/4 the BUSCHDOC program that some people recommends didn't worked in both environments.

Thanks.

JPA

dfg1988
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know two ways to verify without a  developing or Query.

You can use the function in the transaction itself, and there you check the modification log of a field or all the fields.

In the example, I choose the partner log, in the next pop-up screen you can select the fields/area that you want.
Option two is the transaction code BPCD
Carry-out the transaction, then Click the button on the area Changes docs SAP BP.
on the next screen, you can restrain the selection by the fields bellow.
Hope this help you.
Diego Gozer
former_member198692
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Check the report S_ALR_87012089.

Regards,

Mukthar