cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query Infoset to get OM information including inherited values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Is there a way to create an infoset which allows to evaluate Postitions within OM showing their related cost center even if the cost center information is inherited from the organisational unit?

Thanks in advance

Micha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try the standard structure display report (transaction S_AHR_61016526) by giving an appropriate evaluation path. I remember OMACC_U or KOST* doing the trick for me in the past.

Hope this helps.

Donnie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Donnie

I have used now S_AHR_61016528, lookup for O using evaluation path KOST_OSA which also displays cost centers directly assigned to positions.

Does anyone have an idea how this evaluatioin path can be implementet into an infoset so that I can get a table output of cost centers to each position regardless if there is a direct relationship or an inherited one?

Best regards

Micha

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can add a custom field to the infoset and run a simple code behind it. The code would call function module RH_STRUC_GET and get the data from RESULT_STRUC table.

act_otype = ‘S’

act_objid = position id

act_wegid = ‘KOST_OSA’

Hope this helps.

Donnie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Donnie

The idea sounds good but unfortunately I don't get a result (as I'm a beginner within building infosets I might do a lot of errors creating it.

What I have done so far:

1. Create an infoset linkt to the PCH database

2. Select Positions as main object

3. create a custom field:

4. Added code (needed to write "PCHOTYPE" etc. instead of act_otype :

The query unfortunately gives me a "0" when I enter a position with inherited: information (see Screenshot 0001):

What I expect is to get K 109090 within the query.

Answers (0)