cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advise on what SAP certification would be good for me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Anupam Srivastava 36 years young and with 13 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development and key account management  in Electrical and Automation Industries.

I would need your advise in what SAP certification i should go for which will help me in long run. Look forward to your replies.

Regards,

Anupam Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anupam,

There are two facets to this query. Are you planning to move to SAP consulting or Do you need to certify yourself to add a badge of honor that you know SAP as well.

I agree with Vincent for point 1, as it more of your personal choice. But if you need to certify yourself to get more open perspective on SAP and its working, the module you are looking for here is SD and CRM. Also, the newer technologies in CRM - Cloud for Customer & Hybris marketing.

Again, if its the second choice you only need an end user perspective and learning and not the consultant certification.

Thanks,

Ravi K

tnecnivo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Honestly, since you domain is Sales and Marketing, try go for SAP SD module.

But on the personal note, you need to look at the other side of the story, venturing into SAP with the experience you are having might be quite a big sacrifice.

Try searching in SCN for a bit, that might shared some light on other's experience.