Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity types for pool category and controlling area in PAM

former_member197165
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I already maintained the activity type and and controlling area in the customization setting of PAM under define service types for pool categories for pool category but I am getting the error message:

Enter activity types for pool category  and controlling area 1000

Message no. PAMS141

Diagnosis

In Customizing for PAM, you define activity types for each pool category for each controlling area.

When settling a PAM requirement, the system calculates the service performed for the activity types defined for 'Rental price' and 'Price/unit.'

The pool category is determined using the equipment or message (in this order) for the requirement

The controlling area of equipment is determined.

The Customizing for the pool category  and controlling area 1000 has not been maintained.

System Response

The settlement of the document is terminated

Procedure

Maintain your Customizing accordingly

Regards,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jawwad_khan333
Participant
0 Kudos

I m facing same problem

can u plz. tell how did u resolved

0 Kudos

I only maintained flat rate 1 and it worked for me.

former_member197165
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing this issue: Enter activity types for pool category  and controlling area please have a look into this screenshot. I have maintained activity type for pool category.

Regards,

Ramesh

former_member197165
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I have activated the business area and maintained in equipment master in organizational tab but I am not getting controlling area field in field setting under spro for equipment master data and one more thing here business area and controlling area both are different.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ramesh,

Check Equipment master data (Organization Tab) whether your business area  matches with controlling area defined in your PAM category.

Regards,

Amol

former_member197165
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

Thanks for your reply,

There is not maintained any controlling area and business area in the equipment master data only company code is maintained.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ramesh,

Please maintain business area/controlling are there & then try settlement to check if you get this error again. Ensure, you use the same controlling are for which you have maintained PAM categories.

Regards,

Amol