cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

variant with "individual billing" VF04 VF06

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How to create a variant of VF04 or VF06 it should create individual billing?

During manual processing, in VF04 user can click on button "Individual billing document" and then for 1 reference document, 1 billing document will be created.

Thanks!

TW

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you assign standard routine 003 against the field "Data VBRK/VBRP" in copy control, that will take care of your requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well yeah, the simplest answer is usually the best one.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

G Lakshmipathi,

Thanks!

We can not do that because few sales organizations want individual billing and others don't. The split routine is at document type and item category level, this is being shared by markets with different invoice split and combining requirements. That is why I want to have dedicated variants, one for those who want individual billing and the other for those who want collective billing, and in a variant setup individual billing, in the Data VBRK/VBRP it remains collective splitting routine, this split routine will ensure that the other variant has collective billing.

TW

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot achieve this with variant.  Have you try with USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP in RV60AFZC

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Typewriter,

Please take a look at function SD_COLLECTIVE_RUN_EXECUTE. There is a customer exit here (EXIT_SAPLV60P_009) to manipulate number of sales documents which are to combined into one billing document.

CHECK RCODE = 0.

MAX_DOCUMENTS = 1000.

CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '009'

TABLES

CT_VKDFIF = V60P_INPUT_VKDFIF

CHANGING

CD_MAX_DOCUMENTS = MAX_DOCUMENTS

EXCEPTIONS

OTHERS     = 1.

I'm not sure, as I have not used this approach before, but this looks like it can help you achieve what you've wanted.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kivanc,

Thanks! In the variant, is there no way to activate button "Individual billing documents"?

TW

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bad news is my suggestion does not seem like working, my bad

"Individual billing documents" button's functionality works only on foreground processing I suppose. In program RV60SBAT there is no functionality like this.

What is your exact requirement? I noticed you tagged this with rebate functionality, let me guess your requirement: You want one credit memo for every credit memo request? Am I close?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kivanc,

yes I want 1 rebate cmr = 1 rebate cm

TW

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey typewriter,

Another way to go is:

1- Copy/enhance standard routine 003.

2- Create a z-table with key field sales org. Maintain entries here (sales org's which require individual billing doc in cmr/cm process).

3- Read that z-table in your routine to decide for ind. Billing doc. (If sales org is in z-table, vbrk-zukri = vbrp-vgbel. Endif.)

4- if you've created a new routine instead of enhancing 003, assign it in vtfa.