Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR: Parameter WI_ID contains an invalid value

former_member252723
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the subjected error when the approver tries to open the task from his UWL to approve the request.

It is working fine when the application is general WD Application but when I change it to FPM application and

change the parameters in SWFVISU by giving the following parameters

APPLICATION:ZTEST_APP

DYNPARAM:WI_ID=${item.externalId}&sap-wd-configId=ZTEST_APP

NAMESPACE:SAP.

Please let me know how can I get the workitem in my FPM application.

Thanks,

Mustafa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

troy_cronin2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mustafa

I hope you are keeping well and many thanks for using the SAP Discussion Forums here on SCN .

Regarding the scenario that you have described you mentioned:

• encountering error when the approver tries to open the task from his UWL to approve the request. It is working fine when the application is general WD Application but when you change it to FPM application and change the parameters in SWFVISU you encounter the error.

Ok firstly based upon the description above are you able to pinpoint any core references in the default trace error log file?

• If so kindly attach a snippet to this conversation window.

Secondly has there been XML file customization?

• If so kindly ensure the UWL Cache has been cleared, the connector re-registered and the XML file re-uploaded with a priority of "High".

Ordinarily when we are dealing with a scenario such as this the core points of interest focus around

the application details being maintained accordingly in SWFVISU for the task id for which the issue is occurring.

You would also need to check if any custom UWL XML is overwriting the config maintained in SWFVISU.

Kindly update me as per your findings.

Kind Regards

Troy Cronin - Enterprise Portal Support Engineer

Follow Me

former_member252723
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Troy,

Problem is solved .

As I was using the WDA window and there is a parameter WI_ID in the handledefault method and it is not getting the populated.

I have deleted the parameter from that method and it works fine.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mustafa

troy_cronin2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Mustafa

That's great news to hear that all functionality is now operating accordingly .

If you have any EP questions or queries or issues down the line feel free to reach out to me

All The Best & Kind Regards

Troy Cronin - Enterprise Portal Support Engineer

Answers (0)