cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to select and move multiple rows of advance list pane to another advance list pane

former_member195790
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all experts,

I  now developing PDI solution which is displaying the list of  invoice  documents. Then I need to let end-user select any invoice

from 1st advance list pane to 2nd advance list pane. For now I can make it to be able to select each row only 1 by 1.  But in actual work, There are so many  invoices document to be selected (more than 100+).  By selecting 1 by 1 is very inconvenient.

How to  make this functionality work ?

I need to make it selectable for more than 1 row and move it to other list at once.

Best Regards,

Krit R.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hello Krit,

You can follow the below steps to achieve it.

1) Change the property "SelectOption" of the "List" to "Multi_Select".

2) Create an action in your Custom BO and mark it as "Mass Enable"

3) Now write code in your action to create data in another Custom BO on which the other list is based.

4) The action is mass enabled so all the selected records will be in "this" and it will be a collection. So in order to get each instance selected you have to loop into "this".

Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Meghna

former_member195790
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear  Meghna

By your instruction. It's work now.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Krit R.

PS. For those who are trying to achieve similar requirement as me.

If you are binding the advance list pane with sub node. Then create an action at sub node level with mass enable option.  Here is my code in action (of node)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunil1101
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess you can do it vai ruby script, select multiple instance from list1 and move it list2.

take help from below link.

Regards

Sunil

former_member195790
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

Thanks for your reply. But that is not help.

They just show the idea which is not work.

Regards,

Krit R.

sunil1101
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

Meghna has given a solution and definitely this should work.

Regards

Sunil

Sooriyaprakash
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I have same requirement and I want to do it via Ruby script. Can you please let me know of the steps to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance

Sooriyaprakash