Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form Settings Sap B1 9.1

chris_fawcett
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Please can you advise how I can sort the table setting of a document in order using the from setting,  We have recently upgraded to SAP B1 9.1. and in the previous version of sap I could drag and drop the fields into the order I required.  However since the upgrade it will not allow me.

Many Thanks!!!!!.

Chris 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this

Go to Form Settings A/R Invoice and select the "Sort table"

See below the picture

chris_fawcett
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks guys 🙂

I was just getting trigger happy and I thought I was unaware of a new setting but it works fine as the above ..doh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

It still the same way. Just hold the field for a while until the field highlighted with box and then you can easily drag and move.

Thanks,

Harshal

Former Member
0 Kudos

See I have moved "BOM Type" in between "Gross Profit Total Base Price" and "Gross Profit  Base Price" as mentioned above.. (SAP Business One 9.1 (9.10.150) PL: 05  (64-bit))

Former Member
0 Kudos

Drag and Drop is still the same way as in previous versions.

But it is a little difficult to do so compared to previous versions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried pressing in the centre of the text and try dragging with mouse click...

It is working...

Try that.

I tried clicking on the area of red dot (i indicated) and keeping pressed mouse click, I could drag and drop.

frank_wang6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

well, r u the admin? If not, the admin might use UI template to lock down the UI, so u can not change it.

For admin, it is still the same way to change the field sequence by drag and drop.

Frank