cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIN-FSCM-CR PI server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are about to implement 1511 S/4 HANA at my client and one of the prerequisite is we cannot use traditional credit management. We have to use FIN-FSCM-CR component. In this context I wanted to check if PI system is mandatory for the creation of Credit cases and DCD?

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas as to why i am unable to see documented credit decision cases? As Mark mentioned I verified the BAds are active but still unable to creates cases for blocked sales orders.

Thanks

RAj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Per SAP Support it requires SOAP Runtime set up, activate HTTPS Port, import SSL client and Adobe Document services although it does not require dedicated PI server.

i update this thread with the result.

thanks

RAj

Former Member
0 Kudos

To confirm - you will NOT need PI or WS-RM to use S/4HANA Credit Management - assuming all of your data is in a single system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark. DCD is not triggering when a sales order is blocked which made me ask this question. Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK - you will need to activate the core Credit Management config - Credit Limits, Segments, Exposure, Activate the DCD - transfer AR open items etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark,

i have the required configuration in place but for whatever reason case for DCD does not trigger when a sales order fails credit check.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you defined credit checking rules?

The traditional SD Credit Management does not work in the same way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should we implement all the BAdI under Mapping BAdIs for service provider?

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK - and have you activated the business function sets - and you can see BC Set -

UKM_DCD_CUST activated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe so -

The BADI to connect SD to Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

YEs Mark. BC Set and Badi are active.

Former Member
0 Kudos

MArk,

i was referring to BAdIs for  synchronous and asychronous Credit limit request.

thanks