cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm researching to make Google API integrated with ByD.

I got a document that i have to configure some things i don't know what it is as pic below

Best Regards,

Thanarat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunil1101
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi

This document is not for partner, the screen you see it is from back-end ABAP system, which can access by developers or localization team and few case partners have access of it.

You can relate this picture to BC scoping,

This is the same task what which can do on Business Configuration->Implementation Project->Scope, check if your tenant has got google groupware integration.

What you see in picture are Add-on which is not part of standard C4C or ByD product but this could be provided as per the customer requirement.

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I wonder if you have an idea to use Google API integrated with ByD

i have tried to use REST but i couldn't use Google API key because it's longer than empty fill of ByD

Now, I'm stucked with Google API. I have no idea to solve this.

Best Regards,

Thanarat

sunil1101
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not work with google API yet, but I guess I can help. Could you tell us what is the exact issue where are you sucked.

I guess you are following this document GoogleCalendarIntegration_POC.pdf - Google Drive

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I'm following the document but i think it's complex to do that because i have to contact to back-end abap to access bra bra.

i think there should be ways to use Google API easier than the document.

Regards,

Thanarat

sunil1101
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per doucument you no need to follow ABAP backend, you should not confuse with ABAP backend screen with Application UI. Skip that backend screen step and do from below image, He just showed what need to be scoped and next steps he explain how you can scope

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I think the process as can see in the pic about To enable Business Option is important because

i can't see Google groupware integration on my tenant.

Regards,

Thanarat

Answers (0)