cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI-SL Integrated Excel based Planing not updating the plan line item table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I am trying to load the plan data in FI-SL through integrated excel using GP12n but it is only updating in the total table but not updating plan line item table though i have activated line items update in GCP3 and GCLE. when i simulated same solution in sandbox its updating both plan line item and totals table but it is not working the test client..

Any clue what would be trigger to update the plan line item table other than above config..

Regards

Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

In the Planner Profile (GLPLANZ), the Integrated Planning indicator has to be ON

Also see if Plan line items are activated in GCLE

Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for Quick reply..Above settings are on and when i try to post plan data using GP12N through excel the data is only getting in total table with record type "1" but there are no records in the plan line item table..

I am unable to activate opening balances indicator after executing GCLE, this is the only difference i am having between Sand box and test client..

Regards

Murali

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See if the Planning document number ranges are maintained. Thats my last guess

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Planning document number ranges are maintained but still it does not update line item table i can see update in totals table

regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like the issue is with the opening balance indicator as given in the above indicator, once i am able to activate line item indicator with opening balance for the previous year.. i could see the line item table updated..

any how thanks for the replies..

Regards

Murali

Answers (0)