cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is C_TADM53_70 still valid?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm busy studying towards my SAP NW Admin certification, specifically along the SQL track, but wanted to know if C_TADM53_70 is still going to be valid or not? If this isn't the case, which would be the next logical step: ASE, MaxDB or Oracle?

If not, will SQL still be supported in future versions of NetWeaver?

Thanks!

Craig

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vincent, I'll definitely check this out. The SAP Education team in SA actually suggested this.

I have very minimal experience with DBs, but lots with server hardware, storage and OS as well as backups, and I realise I'll have a lot to do to get skilled up on the DB-side of things.

But I will check this out for sure!

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah I'd seen that. Any idea on whether or not it will be replaced with a newer version?

All the SAP Education team are saying is that SQL will be supported but nothing about a newer exam.

Thanks!

tnecnivo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SQL is definitely supported cause HANA uses it.

IMHO, since you are doing SQL, why limit yourself? maybe you should consider picking up HANA, it will benefit you in the long run. Especially since SAP is really pushing HANA.

and also, if you do a search using http://www.sapconsultantregistry.com

You will notice that most people who did C_TADM53_70 have certification for HANA as well.

tnecnivo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

This cert is going to expire on 6/30/2017

ProgramPrivileged SinceExpiration
C_TADM53_70 Technology Associate - System Administration (MS SQL DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.005/31/201306/30/2017