cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Find Custom Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

May I know how find custom invoice? I was trying with EKBE table for an import PO. PO history is updated with custom invoice but I couldn't able to find an entry for custom invoice in that table. Can anyone help me out.

Regards,

Anamitra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you will get custom invoice from RBKP table. enter LIFNR (vendor code) in RBKP table.

Regards,

Sanjay Verrma

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

ankurch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anamitra,

Try to find the within the table "EKBE" with field name "BELNR".

If you want more details about the invoice you can go through with the Table "RBKP" with the corresponding Field name "BELNR" & "LIFNR".

Regards,

Ankur Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Custom Invoice is posted against custom vendor in-hand to pay the custom duties.

You can search in EKBE based on PO number.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mallinath Bheemrao Patil wrote:

Custom Invoice is posted against custom vendor in-hand to pay the custom duties.

It's "customs duties",  "customs" and "custom" are two different words.

Custom (adj) = made or done to order for a particular customer.

Customs (n) = the official department that administers and collects the duties levied by a government on imported goods.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How custom invoice created for custom vendor (local vendor) !

You can use t.code MIR5 and enter custom vendor code in "Invoicing party " field and execute for your report.

Alternatively if you already entered a value during  custom Invoice posting in Reference field - you can extract invoice by entering Reference value in MIR5 screen

Regards,

Biju K

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rather curious what the heck is this "custom invoice" here and in what way is it "custom" exactly...

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the invoice is showing in PO history, it should be there in EKBE also. Please check whether the correct invoice number is showing in the history and revert back. In addition, check EKBZ table.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasoon,

Entry is not coming in EKBE table and but it is coming in EKBZ table. PFA for reference.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this sounds contradictory, can you rephrase or show a screenshot: "PO history is updated with custom invoice but I couldn't able to find an entry for custom invoice in that table."

How do you search in EKBE for that entry?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jurgen,

PFA for reference. Entry is not coming in EKBE table. Only Material Doc no and invoice no are showing in that table when I execute it (5105600811 is a custom invoice no).