Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample Procedure

jeffrey_pepito
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have the following issue in which,for example let's say,we have predefined 1 product as sample quantity for every 50, so for every  50 products, it'll check 1 product. If suppose we are testing 1 sample out of the bunch,system takes as 2 quantity and results are updated for 1 quantity only. And for the other one quantity, usage decision was saying as a force closed. Since i am a PP consultant,am new to QM. So kindly help me resolve it. Correct me if am wrong. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeffrey,

You have manually done result recording for MIC and valuated it to MIC system status "3", but it is getting closed, is that what I understand correctly? If the valuation is correct but instead of picking system status "3" if this is getting into system status "5", then you can check the below config -

SPRO ---> Quality Management => Basic Settings => Maintain Settings at Plant Level => Plant = XXXX => Tab: Result Recording => Recording Configuration =>

1 - Automatic Close or

3 - Close, Navigate, Save Automatically

If we have these values, then as soon as a MIC value is valuated to accept/reject, the system picks up the 'Close" valuation ("5"). Please check and confirm.

For answering to sample size "2" part, we will need some further information to research further -

a) Please share the screenshot for your inspection plan MIC setup or QAMV table screenshot.

b) How you have defined Sample quantity? Are you doing GR after every 50 products are produced?

c) How & where you have update sample size as "1"?

d) Are you using Sample Scheme (QDP3) linked to your Sampling Procedure (QDV3)? Are you using Inspection Severity/AQL Value? Please share screenshots form Sampling procedure and Sampling Scheme (if applicable).

e) Are you using DMR (Dynamic Modification Rule) at Inspection Lot level?

Thanks,

Arijit