Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SVT help after RREGCH_VT

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need help on SVT after RREGCH_FILL i'm getting this info from the system .

After the when i want to track the volume based on Outbound delivery on RREGCH_VT , system giving related information i can't able to check volume tracking in CBRC20.

When i checked in the outbound delivery i found that routes and stages are maintained properly i don't know why system is giving the information which field & table it is checking and giving the information.

Please help me this.

Thanks

Satya

former_member825055
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

I need your help on SVT after RREGCH_FILL I'm getting this info from the system. I am working on Purchase scenario and configured necessary steps after you shared document. Then, I tried executing programs RREGCH_VT and RREGCH_FILL. I am getting this result:-

I ran program RREGCH_VT after creating Purchase order from reference purchase requisition and also posted Goods receipt. But still I am not getting entries for planned and confirmed entries as well as entry in CBRC20. What am i missing could you please explain me in detail.

My mail id: shashwat4497@gmail.com

I am eagerly waiting for your response as i am stuck at this place not able to get any assistance.

Thanks,

Shashwat Trivedi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi suganth,

Yes i can see the country GB in (KNA1 table LAND1 field)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya

high level: using plant code (in sales order) and the "partner data" SVT will detect if "relevant" sales order (or delivery) exists. Then you should find it in th SVT tables.

PLease give hints a.s

a.) in sales order you have used one material having a SVT composition

b.) the sales order fulfill the "selection criteria" as set up by you

c.) the plant does have assigned country, same for partner data => using this the "relevance" is detected

C.B.

PS: check your selection critera for "MKPF"; i have the feeling that this is not "ok". (

and difference of PARVW ME, BU, BP, SP in VBPA | SCN

might be of interest

You use here value "SH" Not sure why? Check genrally here you set up (refer to the thread i embedded:

Sold to Party(VBPA - KUNNR )....Pass document no. in VBAK- VBELN and pass the value "SP" in VBPA- PARVW

Ship to Party(VBPA - KUNNR )...Pass document no. in VBAK- VBELN and pass the value "SH" in VBPA- PARVW

PPS:

CCRCT_PR          Only use in "PROD" scenario, currently we look on "EXP

■  CCRCT_CO          Only use in "PROD" scenario, currently we look on "EXP

■  CCRCT_PU          Only use in "PUR" scenario, currently we look on "EXP

■  CCRCT_SO          Use in EXP scenario

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya

if you get help by an "ABABper" you can analyse the function modules e.g.  C*SEP_BY_VA. This is one of the "core" pieces in the "game" to decide if you have import or export or...

Look on the logic used. As explained: Prepare sales order (according to selection criteria) "set break point" in the "read planned data" function module and try to understand the logic used. It will take you may be one day. Please reread OSS note and the story for "sales organisation" and how data from sales organisation "comes" in place (as with data from the plant as used) to decide if you have import or export or..

C.B.

PS: based on your "general" story. It seems to be that "import" is working? The logic of Export is not "that different" to import.

Can you confi, that import is working?

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya

any progress? Without sharing the master data you used for the process it is not easy to help.

Make sure that you understand the "country" seleciotn process. We need:

sales org data (Prio 2)

plant (Prio 1)

partner data (Prio 1)

to detect if import has happened. Im compairion to your parallel thread. your "EXP/SALES scenario is not set up. Therefore you need a delivery to chekc if process run, You should include EXP/SALES part (this will help as well to understand the process better and you can analyze better (as well later the end user)

C.B.

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Sorry that was diff screen shot . this is the correct one.

@CB

Yes i maintained periods like Q1,Q2 etc and i didnt make mark on Tracked history.

1.) you have scheduled fill report with the list shown above?!

Yes, i did filling it is perfectly working.

2.) you have scheduled the tracking report with "REACH_EU" as the list?

Yes.

3.) can you find data in CCRCT_EHS_COMP etc. and the data is as expected? => if not stop any activity and focus on the "fill "part

3.) If EXP scenario is set up correct and tracking report is scheduled properly then you should get first entries in "planned" tables (SVT core tables) and only after goods movement you will get data in "confirmed" tables (this is what Suganth tries to explain; please read SVT OSS consulting note; it is well explained there)

What exactly planned tables i dint get any data in planned or confirmed quantities in tables. where we have to configure for goods movement.

please guide me on good movement and confirmed tables.

CConfirmed quantities (i dint have data in this table how to get data in this table)

■  CCRCT_PR

■  CCRCT_CO

■  CCRCT_PU

■  CCRCT_SO

@suganth

please guide me on this Make sure address details are maintained for your partner roles. (Already customer is created in OB delivery i can see ship to party as london.

Thanks

Satya

t

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya

1.) Fill part. I assume as well that data is in CCRCT_EHS_REG table

2.) normally there is no need to "fill "with "scenario". (e.g. CCRCT_EHS_COMP screenshot). If you would use the "full" scenario (IMP, EXP, PROD) this table would "explode" a little bit (depending on "lists" you would like to track (:e.g there is need to do so in: US, CA, KR...); and this happend in your case (you have the "same" entries for "IMP" and "EXP" and clearly would get additional values ( ia ssume) for "PROD" scenario as well

3.) as explained. if there is nothing in "planned" then you will not get data in  "confirmed"

CCRCT_PR is "confirmed"; ccrct_PRPL is "planned"; same for the other tables.

For EXP: the SAP SD process is like: generate a "sales order", generate a "delivery" based on sales order; do the "goods movement" based on delivery (SAP SD experts knows what has to be done):

SVT will detect "automatic" the goods movement; there is no "configuration" on top to do; as long as there is no delivery: SAP SVT will track on "sales" level. If you have generated the delivery (based on sales order) the tracking of "sales order" is stopped and the tracking of "delivery" is started (this is explained in the SAP OSS note (for purchase_requisition/Purchase scenario; But for SAP SD process. The same is true)

One topic is not mentioned in SAP OSS SVT consulting note; I do not know the reason why SAP is not explaining it (and does not cover it in Best practise). But for the "country determination" this is important: Check the "Regulatory list" in customizing. Here (if you check deeper) you can assign to a regulatory list a "validity area). PLease add REG_REACH. PLease check the set up of your "validity area" REG_REACH. You must ! assign any "REACH" like country (DE, FR....) only than it will work

If you "recheck" your screen shot of the "log" of the tracking report you can see: 8 entries should be deleted. So the "tracking" did "something( following the logic) but did not "insert" data in "planned" tables but "delete"something.

What are the "options"?.

a.) create a sales order in sales organisaiton etc. according to "selection criteria)

b.) use you material "4*000*1"; insert e.g.100 t (or whatever value)

c.) either wait "one night" or start the "tracking"

d.) check planning tables; if you do not find soimething: still there is something "wrong"

Set e.g. a "break point" in SAP in the function module used for "reading planned data" (according to your screen shot). Use an "ABAPer" to help you. Then check:

is the sales order "selected" to be "processed"? If not: by debugging (and follow the program logic) you will find the "place" at which the sales order wil lget "irrelevant"; try to understand the reason (and luckily: the debug story is "simpler" for EXP or IMP in comparison to "PROD" scenario

C.B.

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya

let us focus once again on your screen shot of log of "tracking report"

a.)system has detected one "delivery" as relevant (number 8*512). It seems to be that you have two positions there.

For both lines the logic was not able to "find" the "countries" (here "warning" is focusing on "receiving country). You you need to check this deeper.

Please reread the chapter "Origin/Recipient Country Determination" of OSS consultingnote. It is explained on detail level how the countries should be determined

PLease do a recheck: is there any "log" to be found for a "sales order"? Your seleciton criteriasshould "force" tofind something (if sales order is generated properly)

C.B.

PS: last hint: the "track with history" tag is in most cases "needed". If you don'T tag it you will not have "many" chances to analyse later the results in CBRC20; but the clear pro to "decheck" this is: the tables used in SVT process will have clearly less entries and may be performance is increased (especially in CBRC20 selection)

PPS: may be close your paralell threads (e.g. )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya ,

If you had maintained the Country information for the respective customer No in Customer master (KNA1 table LAND1 field) data that should be fine for determination of Country.

Thanks

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suganth,

Please check my configuration for EXP DELIVERY Scenario please guide if i done any mistake.

Specify Scenarios

Specify Selection Criteria for Volume Tracking

Specify Rules for Country Determination

Specify Functions for Volume Monitoring

Thanks

Satya

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya

in your last picture you use "REACH_EXP" as list; clearly this not correct if you have used before "REACH_EU

You should not create per scenario a new lsit. This is not needed

First screen:seems to be ok

Second screen: normally done different but might work (you define "REACH/REG_REACH as relevant usage. Check master data ! any "relevant" composition etc.must be maintainned with this usage (on top: you use "two compositions"; for starting point: may be to "complex" (but allowed for SVT)

Third different: we can not judge. This is the "core" customizing table to decide iof somethign is relevant. The entries are from IT point of view ok; but if they are applicable in your situation? No idea

Forth sceen: i will check deeper later

Fifth screen: if you "exchange" the list. you have use  "default" function modules. Good starting point

PLease answer these questions:

1.) you have scheduled fill report with the list shown above?!

2.) you have scheduled the tracking report with "REACH_EU" as the list?

2.) can you find data in CCRCT_EHS_COMP etc. and the data is as expected? => if not stop any activity and focus on the "fill "part

3.) If EXP scenario is set up correct and tracking report is scheduled properly then you should get first entries in "planned" tables (SVT core tables) and only after goods movement you will get data in "confirmed" tables (this is what Suganth tries to explain; please read SVT OSS consulting note; it is well explained there)

CBRC20 support you here (you have the topion to look for "planned" values only; confirmed only or both at the same time.

As long as you do not have any data in "planned" SVT tables: Forget to look for data in "confirmed" table. You will not find something

Looking on the "filter" table. if you have prepared a sales order with:

a.) sales org = 2000

b.) sales order type as "C" or "SO" (No idea why you use "blank)

PLease check your sales order. Does it fulfill this criterias?

You should find "planned" values for thes "sales" part?

if you have delivery as:

a.) delivery type = ZWXD

b.) ans sales org as 2000

You shiould check your delivery. Does it fulfil these criterias?

You should find data for "DELIVERY" scenario as well

Etc.

C.B.

PS: you have tagged the check box "divide in periods" Did you set up periods? If not: decheck this; the "period" topic is something to handle "later" (if the process is up and running fine)

PPS. check especially the function modules CBRC_EHS_FILL_EHS_DATA; CBRC_EHS_FILL_MAP (especially last one is important)

These are the "core ones" for filling and check if You get relevant entries in the table

CCRCT_EHS_COMP

CCRCT_EHS_REG

and may be CCRCT_EHS_SLIMIT

It is assumed that you do ! not use a material class to activate or deactivate tracking

Did you "tag" the flag "track with history" in customizing?

Some ontop hints for the "filter criteria". Any o fthese criterias are to be understood to work using "and" and "or" logic THIS IS IMPORTANT !

E.g.: the sales order can be of type : "C" or "SO" but must be in sales org 2000 (this is the "and" part): Short story.

as long as you use same table/field combination: this is always combined via "or". If you have different tables/fields this is combined via "and" (you look onreport logic how SAP is doing it);

LAST PPS please reread "EH&S Substance Volume Tracking - Sales (858)" document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

I can see Christoph covered most of the configuration part as well as the process.As mentioned correct the Reg.list in 5th screenshot.

I will just talk about 4th screenshot Specify Rules for Country Determination.

1. As per my understanding this configuration is not a mandatory one.If this is not maintained default rules will be applied while determining country of destination or origin (Based on scenario)

Since yours is a export scenario, The default rule priority order for determining country of destination is 

a). Ship to Party - Priority 1

b). Sold to party - Priority 2

Make sure address details are maintained for your partner roles.

2. If you want to define your own rules for country determination you can do via this config node.

Talking about your entries.It is quite confusing for me.

a).I could see that for Entry 1 - Priority 1 --The flag IMP-Rel  is checked .I am not sure why this is required for Export scenario .This flag is applicable for purchasing scenario only.

b) Priority -2 entry Has onetimecheck flag  indicator checked .This is again used in purchasing scenario to get country of origin from manually entered vendor address

instead of partner role.

c) Priority 3 entry same as priority 1 not sure why you have maintained it again.

d) Priority 4 entry Supplntch flag checked again applicable in purchasing scenario.

My guess is you have used purchasing scenario example of SAP while maintaining the country of determination for export.

Kindly check the IMG activity documentation of the config node it will help you in maintaining your own rules for exp scenario if you don't want default rules to be applied.

Thanks

Suganth

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

But the "logs" is one part of the story: What about CRBC20 (and content of the tables)?

Because of confirmed quantities tables are not filled thats i'm not getting data in CBRC20, please help me on how to fill this tables,

These are configuration tables i guess.

Confirmed quantities

■  CCRCT_PR

■  CCRCT_CO

■  CCRCT_PU

■  CCRCT_SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya ,

The above mentioned tables are not configuration tables .These are the tables which is filled when you run Tracking Program RREGCH_VT they store the confirmed quantities of your respective orders i.e when the quantity is booked in or we can say a material document is created for those .

They are 4 more tables which store planned quantities when your order is not confirmed which is also filled when tracking program runs.

I can see from your 2nd error screenshot that the quantity of ur delivery is not determined that is why you can see zero entries in planned quantity entries or zero entries in Confirmed quantity .

Please check the below SAP procedure for your warning message which is preventing from determining the quantity.

Diagnosis

The system cannot determine the recipient country for the item of delivery .

System Response

The quantity of item is not tracked, because the system cannot determine if the delivery is an export.

Procedure

• Specify a customer (debtor) in the delivery.
  • Check the rules for determining the country of origin in the Customizing activity Specify Rules for Country Determination for scenario of regulatory list .

Thanks

Suganth

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya

from IT point fo view: both pictures are proviing quite "postive" information. RREGCH_FILL provides only info messages; and RREGCH_VT only some "warnings" (and no error)

Quite simple: the "colors" can help to look "deeper" if needed

Green = INformatipn

Yellow = Warning

REd => issued/error detected

If you have checked the OSS SVT consulting note you may have realized that there is a customizing activity to be done for "country" determination (check chapter "Origin/Recipient Country Determination" of the corresponding OSS note)

In the consulting OSS note you will find in detail which information is used (if you use only SAP original code etc.) to detect if document is e.g. import, export etc. relevant (and the country story is explained as well)

This part of the document shoudl be read often and any time you should ask your self: did i get the "message"...??!!

So please reread OSS document and then check customizing you have done and try to link that to your sentence "When i checked in the outbound delivery i found that routes and stages" (which I not do because of missing information)

and compare the document data (e.g. sales orders, delivery) with the logic

PLease check your parallel SVT threads and may be close them. (may be reread my answer in

C.B.

PS: these logs are really helpful ! for daily business. In the one picture you can see: delivery number which was processed etc.

But the "logs" is one part of the story: What about CRBC20 (and content of the tables)? According to your informaiton: nothing found; but you assume that something should be there?) E.g. if no goods movement is yet done for delivery there is a good chance to find the "delivery" number in the SVT tables (planned data) (but i beliefe not in your case)

PPS: looking deeper to the "log" info: there is no entry to show up in "planned" values; but 8 lines should be cancelled