cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I link time confirmation with TECO ?

psr2412
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In PM work order , without doing time confirmation TECO is taking place. Should the system allow like this or  should we need to go for any enhancement like without time confirmation TECO should't happen / pop message should occur or it is that it  depends upon the business.

With Regards,

PS R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello PS R

SAP on its own does not set a rule that non-CNF Orders can not be TECOed. Different customers configure / use systems differently for their applications. Many users might be wondering why SAP should allow non-CNF orders be TECOed. You will find several situations like this within PM and across other modules. With a purpose SAP places the ball in our court in the form of Customizing, Status profile (OIBS) and Enhancements. Often these requirements have to make use of Enhancements (mostly user-exits) because very simple requirements only can be addressed by the other two (customizing and OIBS).

So in this case too, an enhancement is required if someone wants it so., i.e., Preventing the Order TECO if it has not attained CNF status. The solution has already been worked-out and documented here: Restrict TECO of PM Order before CNF status (User Exit IWO10004)

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

psr2412
Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello

You can explore user exits IWO10004 & IWO10009.

Shubham

psr2412
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shubham,

Thanks for the user exits, i will explore on the same.

regards,

PS R