cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to list Accruals for all employees?

erp_superman
Explorer
0 Kudos

PT50 displays accruals for a date range for a single employee on the Accrual Information tab. I want to create this list of accruals for all employees. How can I accomplish this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try:

PT_BPC10 - Leave Accrual and quota Deduction

PT_QTA10 - absence quota Information

If they do not satisfy your needs fully, you may need to copy/create the program for the transaction and change as you need. 

erp_superman
Explorer
0 Kudos

Jagan,

PT_BPC10 As far as I can tell, shows quota deductions, not additions like in PT50.

PT_QTA10 Shows the quota balances, not the incremental additions.

Copying and updating SAPMPT50 occurred to me as my last resort, but that is the current plan if nothing pops up here.  Good to know I'm not the only one stumped!

Martin

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry; you are right. 

PT_BPC10 is to report differences in deductions between IT 2006, PTQUODED table & 2001 and then you have the option to correct these.  

PT50 - accrual tab - this shows the accruals each day.

Here you can select print, then use a filter for the accrual column to show non-zero lines.

If you need really more than this, the best bet is to copy this as a z-program and enhance/modify.  However please note when you copy/modify a standard program, you will need to apply the corrections from any OSS note or patch on the standard program. 

Another option is to enhance the standard program, include an option to show non-zero accruals only when they occur.

PT_BPC10 pgm also does not work well some times, as observed in many of my client sites. We have often advised the time admin to delete the absences from the latest to the earlier absence of the incorrect period; then to re-enter the absences.

Table PTQUODED is used by IT 2001 maintenance pgm to create entries of leave deductions.  It is used to show quota dedn in IT 2001 & 2006.   Also PT50 txn pgm uses this table for deductions and it ignores IT 2006 - deduction field KVERB. 

Answers (0)