cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCI DS error while executing task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm getting below error while executing my HCI DS task.Could you please assist.

Here is my Flow:HCI DS extract accounts info from C4C using web service call and updates in QlikView system using database call.I'm using Row generation step to invoke the flow.

2016-05-03 20:36:31   (E)(-1:-1)     IMP-100     Import ATL
                                                           Error while try to import ATL: Error while importing ATL: ::(14.2) 05-03-16 20:36:31 (E) (2204:4596) PAR-010102: Initialization
                                                           Syntax error at line <7082>: <SELECT __AL_TRAN_FUNCTION C4C_QA.."FindByElements"()[] FROM Transform1
                                                           SET("distinct_run_as_separate_process"='no',>: near <[> found <'['> expecting <FROM>.
                                                           C:\ProgramData\SAP\DataServicesAgent\log/JobServer_DSoD_Agent/export/NEP7-J4ShZGjOga3JOIo3p_1462307732_I.xml - 1 error(s), 0
                                                           warning(s).
                                                           Check and fix the syntax and retry the operation.
                                                           (14.2) 05-03-16 20:36:31 (E) (2204:4596) PAR-010102: Initialization
                                                           Syntax error at line <7082>: <SELECT __AL_TRAN_FUNCTION C4C_QA.."FindByElements"()[] FROM Transform1
                                                           SET("distinct_run_as_separate_proc

Thanks

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Are you having a Lookup onto a Flat File or filter set up in your DF Transport 1 ? Have you check the syntax of it, I would suggest you check the syntax such as '(' or ')' within the application Notepad++

HCI is sometimes a but tricky in terms of syntax

Let me know,

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue has been resolved.

In Web service transformation header mapping is missing .After adding that it worked as expected.

Thanks

Venkat

Answers (0)