cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absence Quota Deduction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I need to do is when I enter absence I don't want to deduct the off days of the quota.

for example if I have enter an absence from 25.05.2016 to 28.05.2016 it deduct 4 days of the quota.

But I want to deduct only 2 days because 27&28 are off days (Not working days).

This is what I did in the counting rule

When I enter absence from 25.05.2016 to 28.05.2016 as the following it deduct 4 days (Quota Days). and I want to deduct 2 days since Friday and Saturday are day off

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check what is the dws class for the Off day. Suppose you have given there as 0 then in the counting rule you will not tick the Dws Class 0 and don't tick the day's applicability for Friday and Saturday.

If possible can you share you Monthly Work schedule from PT02.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member223911
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Mohamed,

did you check the DWS off days ?
cause I believe if you check and mark the working days and the off days in the work schedule the counting rule will consider the off days

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Counting rule: Untick Counting class 0 (zero).

2. Counting class for PWS in V_T551C:  In txn sm30 maintain V_T551C (or IMG -> Time data and admin -> Absence-> Abs catalog -> Abs counting -> Define counting class for periodic work schedule).

In this table check your PWS entry against your ESG GRP and you need to enter  counting class ranging from 1 - 9.  This should be the case for your PWS's.

See help texts enclosed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already have configured this correctly, but it still deduct the off days from the quota

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this might help you

John Cheriyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what happening to me. he wants to count the holiday days in quota.

but I don't want to count and right now it count it

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether you have  assigned  correct rounding rule in table V_554S_Q  (PSA grouping) to the absence type  (PSA grouping)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the count rule is assigned correctly