Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting this error in Adding 'Extension Fields' on Sales Orders

former_member195863
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am getting this error

This user is not PDI User  and the view "Flexibility Change Log" is already assigned .

I can enter the Adaptation mode.

On the Sale Order, I want to add Field

Regards,

Cuong

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cuong,

This error message occurs when the system which you are using must be a partner development tenant.There can be 2 possible reasons for this error message.

A. You are trying to adapt a partner field.

The mentioned user is not registered as a key user for the respective Add On Solution which is developed in this tenant. Please register the user via the ByDesign Studio and you can make this partner field visible in the adaption mode.

Note : In order to use the standard field extensibility functionality you need to create a key user which is not assigned to the PDI solution or change the access rights of an existing Business User.

Please note that this user needs to be assigned to the Application and User Management work center and the Flexibility Change Log view in order to be able to use the field adaptation.

This user should not be assigned to Partner Development (ID: PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT) and Development (ID:MAI_DEVELOPMENT).

Or

B. You are trying to adapt a standard delivered field using the field extensions within the standard SAP Business ByDesign solution.

It is not possible to add customer fields (use the field extensions of the standard SAP Business ByDesign System) in partner development tenants.

This is standard system behaviour.

Please mark this thread as answered or helpful if it solves your query. I hope this helps.

Regards,
Kopal

former_member195863
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kopal,

How can I know the my tenant is  partner development tenants?

Best Regards

Cuong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cuong,

Please provide me tenant URL details, will check and let you know.

Regards,
Kopal

former_member195863
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kopal

https://my334951.sapbydesign.com

Regards,

Cuong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cuong,

Kindly remove your ID and password immediately (Delete this thread). Also reset your password.

These details are not required and should not be shared here as per SAP Data Protection and Security Standards.

Best Regards,
Kopal

former_member195863
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kopal

Do not worry this Id just is testing Id

Thank

Kopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cuong,

I have checked and could see that this is partner development tenant.

You can also check the same in a tenant itself following below steps :

Under Service Control Work center -> Systems View -> Show All Active Systems

Here you can see System Type details for all existing tenants for ex : Test Tenant ,Partner Development etc.

Please check the same and mark this thread as answered if it resolves your query.

Regards,
Kopal

former_member195863
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kopal

How many System Type is existing in Sap ByD ? Can you names them ?

Thank

Cuong

Answers (0)