cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Pension Auto Re-Enrollment GB payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on Pension Auto Re-enrollment, we have set to stating date 01.05.2016,   but we will be able to golive on 25.06.2016 , I have one query if payroll has been process for the MAY period and released for June in that case ,will that Pension auto re-enrollment programs works in retro respective manner by considering employees from May period. Could you kindly provide some inputs what are all need to be taken care in this scenario.

Thanks in advance,

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i have very less knowledge on Pension Auto Re-enrolment

please can you explain your requirement in details so that others will be able to help you

we have set to stating date 01.05.2016 - you mean to say that in feature GBCHG node 12 has been set with a go live date 01.05.2016?

but we will be able to go live on 25.06.2016- is this date the actual go live date? or you will be going live from 25.06.2016 but you want the system to calculate from 01.05.2016

I have one query if payroll has been process for the MAY period and released for June in that case ,will that Pension auto re-enrollment programs works in retro respective manner by considering employees from May period --- so is the business requirement here

my advice is please try to test this scenario in your dev client then see how it works that might help you

i will let you know if i know anything from my friends

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Vijay. i will await to hear some more information on this.

Many thanks

Ashok