Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW, BDC Infotype 0021 and Leave Passage IT3304 Not Updating

shailvora
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am using LSMW to update IT 0021 - Family dependents

While creating LSMW or BDC I am also saving Information for IT3304 (Additional Info QA) which is used in same screen for IT0021, the data is saved correctly

But when I got PA20 to view the records all details stored in IT3304 is not saved.

Screen details of IT 21 and 3304 is attached

Can any one suggest me where am I getting wrong.

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member219272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you able to create the IT0021 & IT3304 directly via PA30?

please have a look at the below post

shailvora
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay

Thank you for your reply

Please note that I am able to Save IT0021 via PA30 and via LSMW. Since 3304 is additional it cannot be saved via PA30 for sure.

My issue is following details can be saved manually but not via LSMW / BDC. I have cross checked LSMW / BDC no problem with that. In fact when I do recording I save these details. But when I got to view I cannot see it.

About this report RPUPAV00, I understand the concept but not sure if that's helpful for me for 3304.

I do not have issue with saving of Ids. I have issue with saving of leave passage checkbox and its quota. Pl refer screen shot.

Regards

raghu_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe a dynamic action is triggered when it-21 is maintained. As far as i know, an lsmw/bdc will not update infotypes that have a dynamic action. Example is IT-581 and It-8 for India. In this case we create two lsmw's to update data.

RAghu

shailvora
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu

I checked the tables for dynamic action. No records are maintained for IT 0021. The ones which are maintained does not pertain to my country / action.

Rgds