cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with the Quantity Update in PO History LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We are performing the migration of the Purchase Order History using the program RM06EEI1.

In this program the Quantity in the Purchase Order History tab of the PO is showing the correct value of the load file.

But when I open the Material Document and check it , the Quantity field alone is multiplied by 1000, ( say if the Qty in the PO history tab is 40,000), then the one in the Material document is showing as 40.000,000).

Other fields are fine except this Quantity.

Does anyone has any info /detail?

Regards

Nainar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What has a Purchase Order History  load using the program RM06EEI1 to do with material documents?

The PO history is created automatically if you create movements (material documents).

You load PO history when you migrate purchase orders, but historic material documents will not be loaded in normal migrations. SO your PO history stands alone and is not connected to a material document.

Are you talking about the material document in your legacy system? Or did you double click the PO history material document and found by chance a material document with the same document number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In this Document under PO history tab, the Quantity is displayed as 40,000 ( Image 1) , whereas when I double click the document and see, the Qty is updated as 40.000,000 ( refer Image 2).

Is this a standard SAP bug ?

Regards

Nainar

PS : the Comma is used as Decimal and dot as Thousand separator in the user profile.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answer my question first, I don't want to waste my time repeating myself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

PFB the details you require:

Are you talking about the material document in your legacy system? - No, am talking about the document created in my Target system.

Or did you double click the PO history material document and found by chance a material document with the same document number? - No, the material documents are not same. We use different Document type and Number range in the Target system to migrate the PO History.

PS : I didn't expect such a response from a Professional like you. Disappointing.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you think how disappointing it is for someone who is trying to help you and others all day  and his simple questions are totally ignored?

How did you you get the material document in the target system, how was this loaded in the migration?

If you look at the coding of rm06eei1 then you see that there is no option to update MKPF and MSEG. So it must have been loaded with a different program.

Are the source files for both loads the same? If yes then you have to check the programs

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As stated earlier:

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You again did not answer the question.

And what about proving that the quantity fields at table level EKBE and BSEG are equally filled?

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Please check the units and conversions in MMR initially and get bacl . Regards,