cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Agentry user multiple applications on same server

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 2 different applications loaded in SMP on the same server.  I can attach to both using different urls.  Because they are truely different applications, I'd like the same user to be able to access both of them.  In our case, we have a main application running on windows and we'd like to create a supplemental application on the iPhone to allow the users to easily generate driving directions and attach photos to orders.  Is there a way that one user can access both applications?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To run two clients on iPad you need to brand the clients with different names to create two different ipa files. Agentry Device Client Branding SDK - Application Development in SAP Mobile Platform - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to run one application from windows and the other from the ipad, but I"m getting the already logged in elsewhere message. Both applications connect to the same database.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can't connect to the same application from two different devices with the same user at one time.  The user must disconnect from one before connecting with the other device.

You may need to disconnect the user from the server by using the management cockpit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not ... I'm trying to connect from my windows device to url\wmqa and my iphone to url\iphonewm.  2 different devices, 2 different applications , same user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the admin cockpit to see if the same user is already connected to both applications, and disconnect accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you ... i totally missed that. 

Answers (0)