cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PTMW Time IDs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement to configure the PTMW profile to show absences in PTMW, however now I needed a new subset that should only show the tdtype and text but not allow the owner of the subset to register or create those type of absences.

Here is a screenshot:

This absence type when Inactive shows like this:

When the absence is on "Default ID" shows like this, but also register-able:

Do you know if my condition of being able to see the absence type and description but not registerable is possible?

Also. why in the first screenshot the option Displ. Only is grayed out?

Thanks

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create the profile, it should be possible to set which columns are changeable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jagan,

Thanks for your answer, I actually created two profiles, one that has Default ID value for my absence type and the other one "inactive" however I now have the problem of display, that this person is not able to recognize which absence type it is, because it shows ?01.

My real concern is, is it possible to enable the "Displ. Only" option? To make it visible for the restricted profile, but not registerable?

Thanks

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

In both the profiles, the Subset needs to have 'Default ID' set.

The profile that you need to keep in display-only mode needs to have the configuration setup under -

Time Manager's Workplace >> Screen Areas >> Time Data Maintenance >> Choose your view >> Define Table for Time Data >> Select your Field Selection >> Field Customizing and uncheck all under field Ready for Input.

Rest you can explore.

Hope this helps !!!

Regards

K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

Didn't work, the "Displ. Only" option did not became enabled for selection inside the subsets... Not sure what happens with this.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Sebastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

From the screen shown on your initial question, it is a multi-day view  (TN1).

Follow the path that i have shared earlier, and uncheck all the boxes under (Screen Area TN1 and Field selection TMW_MDV).

Assign this to your Display Only Profile.

Go to your PTMW_PROF and select this profile and now check. It should be in display-only mode.

It works for me.

Regards

K