cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canteen Deduction

former_member216910
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts, We are using canteen deduction wagetype in infotype 0014 and mentioned days as input. Each day Rs.12 to be deduct. Ex: Canteen deduction :  20 days (Manually giving the days) calculation : 20days*12 Rs. Output : Rs.240 We are using negative time management . Kindly share me how to do the calculation. Regards, P.Lakshmanaperumal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go this way.

1. Create a deduction wage type for Info type group 0015.(Say wage type is "XXXX")

2. Give number field is mandatory for the wage type and create one constant say ZCANT in the table V_T511K as value of 12.

3. Ask the user to maintain the number field maintain no of day's for which canteen deduction will be happened.

4. Write the below PCR and insert after P0015 function with PIT function in the subschema INAP.(Check currently use any custom subschema of INAP in your custom schema).

ZCAN

ADDWT *

XXXX

NUM=  XXXX

AMT=KZCANT

MULTI ANA

ADDWT XXXX

Check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member216910
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan,

I am getting output value of Rs.12 for canteen deduction but it is not multiply the days ( input value).

Where i have done wrong pls correct me.

Pls check the PCR i have attached.

former_member216910
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sankarsan, Canteen deduction value is getting correct. Thank you so much.. Regards, P.Lakshmanaperumal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's great to hear this.

Kindly rectify the syntax in your PCR that MULTI  ANA (After operation MULTI use one single space and then give ANA).

Regards,

Sankarsan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. in V_T511 W/t characteristics: canteen dedn w/t is to be configured  as */* i.e., at least amt or num/unit. indirect val.module CONST

2. In V_512W_B val. basis for canteen w/t should be 'K' for constant valuatiomn

3. V_T510J constant valuation -  Enter the w/t, start date 01.01.1900 end dt 31.12.9999; amt = amt per day to be deducted 

This can be delimited when the rate per day changes in future

4. In IT 14 - should not be necessary

5. In IT 15 enter the number of days to be deducted for the employee. 

6. Ensure the PCR (usually X011) called by function P0015 takes care of valuating the w/t with a constant rate. 

If not,

- copy this pcr as Z011 and customize as required to do the valuation;

- Copy/customize XAP0 as ZAP0 and call Z011 instead of X011 from P0015 function

- Copy/customize main schema X000 as Z000 and use sub schema ZAP0 instead of XAP0 as below

COPY XAP0 line is changed as COPY ZAP0

See pcr Q011 and its sub pcr's re: how the valuation is done for w/t's in IT 15.  Similarly Q012 is used for IT 14.  These are used for Australian payroll.  You can use similar pcr for you use.

Above should do.  Test the changes in dev test and then move transport to QA, test some well here.  Then request payroll admin or user for UAT.

Hope this helps

.br, JG

former_member216910
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Jagan,

I have done the above mentioned points but output of the canteen deduction is getting "0".

Anything i have done wrong.

Pls help me how to rectify.

Regards,

P.Lakshmanaperumal