cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global Address Cleanse transform

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am using Global Address Cleanse transform for address cleansing for multiple countries.

In the Input option I am selecting the most appropriate column names with that of transformed input fields.

Please refer to below images,

In the options,I set all three engines as 'Yes'.

In the Output, I am selecting the fields shown below.

However while executing the job I am getting error as Input Column < Primary Address 1> Not found

I am not able to figure it out why I am getting this error.

Can any please let me know what is causing this error, am I missing any thing?

What should be taken care of in order to get the correct results?

Regards,

Rajiv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virginia_hagen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I'm trying to figure out where we might document this.. but the Data Quality transforms don't handle the spaces in the field names.  Add a query in front of your GAC that converts the field names "Primary Name 1" to "Primary_Name_1" or something similar, where there are no spaces and it will not error.  You will need to do this for all of the input field names that have spaces in them that are being mapped into GAC.

Thanks,

Virginia

0 Kudos

Hi Virginia,

Thanks for pointing out the blank spaces, Now I am not getting any errors for the input fields that are mapped into GAC. However, I am getting errors due to directories missing in the drive.

Earlier In the options, I was using all the three engines Canada, USA and Global address cleanse.

So this time I only selected the GAC engine for the time being and job ran successfully.

For the missing directories I need to check with my admin in order to work with more than one engines in GAC transform.

Regards,

Rajiv

virginia_hagen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You do have to have the country specific data for Canada and the US in place to be able to enable each of those engines.  We do recommend purchasing/installing the country specific data for all countries where the country specific data is available, even though the engine will process, the level of assignment and validation will be lower. 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

No error when you validate the Job ?

Thanks..:)

0 Kudos

Hello Srinivas,

There was no error or warning generated while validating the job.

Regards,

Rajiv