cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump be using freely programmed input help with WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to use a freely programmed input help in my view which is uses WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS component. I have created and tested my input help component (input help associated directly with context element) - it works. I have defined component usage for my IH Component in component which should use it in select options. I have defined the usage in component controller and view as well. During defining the select option I have got the component usage as parameter I_VALUE_HELP_ID and IF_WD_VALUE_HELP_HANDLER=>CO_PREFIX_APPLDEV as a type in parameter I_VALUE_HELP_TYPE. When I start my application the inpute help button appears in my view, but when I click it an error occurs: "ERROR: Die Component Usage F4TEST existiert nicht (termination: RABAX_STATE)".

What have I to do to get it running?

Regards,

Boguslaw

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Go to St22 and check the dump and click on the Source Code extract It shows exactly where the error is.

2.One more thing Click on the Webdynpro Component and In the menu Click on webdynpro Component->Check->Completeobject..If any Component or object missing it will throw error so we can rectify it.

Thanks & Regards

@Surendra@

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to transaction St22 in system and please post the details/screens if possible.

Regards,

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

what exactly would you like to see? The whole dump? I'm working on Ciitrix and have no possibility to print it

Regards,

Boguslaw

former_member198833
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Boguslaw,

Check if there is any component usage called F4TEST. The message of the dump states it does not exist.

There could be a typo on your component usage.

Regards,

Felipe