cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields in batch determination for process orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I need to add custom fields in the V01FDP structure to show additional information in the batch determination screen in COR2 transaction for process orders. This part is OK for me and I've already created an append structure with the new fields.

Furthermore, I need to break down the batch quantities that are determined by the standard based on my custom fields. One of my custom fields is named 'Package' and I'm doing the following:

For material XXX and batch NNN, I have 200 KG available. By the standard one line will appear in the batch determination for this batch.

With my logic, stock for batch NNN is broken down in two records:

• Batch NNNN Package P1 -> 100 KG
  • Batch NNNN Package P2 -> 100 KG

This is working, I can generate different records based on my custom fields, and I can separately assign to the PP order stock for one package or for another, which is great.

But I'm having problems when I re-determine batches once the inicial process has been made. I'm getting unexpected results because I think the system does not take into account my custom fields to determine when a batch has been changed in the determinacion process.

Is there someone with experience in the customization of the batch determination process? I'm using basically the RV01F901 include to put my logic and the screen SAPLV01F - 0100 to make visible the custom fields.

Any kind of help will be appreciate.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In batch determination, you can use the Business Add-In (BAdI) VB_BD_SELECTION_CRITERIA or the exit EXIT_SAPLV01F_001 to change the selection criteria.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm afraid my requirement is not to change the selection criteria, but break down the quantities once the batches have been selected.

Regards.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you share the screen shot of COR2 and COB2 batch search strategy ? What is the exact issue you have there?

What is the batch determination criteria?

Please note system also perform the ATP check during the batch determination.

If you want to modify the standard SAP object then you may refer SAP note

595669 - Selection screen Batch determ.

And  576493 - External quantity in batch selection screen

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar