Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CATS - for Monthly PO item

MuhammadIqbal_U
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a situation where contract with the third party is maintained as monthly unit of measurement at PO level with service, if I assign the same PO, Item & service no (monthly) in Infotype 315 and try to create time sheet through CATS Fiori, it is not allowing to enter the data with the error that " Unit of measure H Does not correspond to base unit of measure MON,

our requirement is that PO for external employees is maintained with monthly values and we want that external employee should fill time & activity for each our and submit,

Please advise

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MuhammadIqbal_U
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi.. Any expert opinion ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

The dafault unit of measure in CATS its hours bbut you can add the CATS-UNIT field in your CATS profile to override it. You could also use one of the CATS user-exit to enhance it to default it to MON on certain conditions...

Regards,

Serge

MuhammadIqbal_U
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Serge,

Can you let me know how i can add the fields & which user exist ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

You need to go in the IMG (t-code spro) and find the Time sheet profiles for field selection:

When you select the option, you will be presented with different options, select the Data Entry Section by double clicking on it.

You then need to select the profile for which you want to had the field by clicking on "Influencing". Once te profile is selected, make sure you press enter for the radio buttons to be updated. You can then file the field CATS-UNIT and make sure you select "Input":

As for the user-exit, you can go through t-code CMOD and create a project. You can use CATS0002 or CATS0003 Enhancement depending of when you want the data to be set.

Regards,

Serge