cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for operations in Production Order

0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Please suggest a table where I can get the operations with in a production order by passing the production order only (AUFNR). Searched many posts but everywhere I see that, I have to pass the production order in the FM 'BAPI_PRODORD_GET_DETAIL', and using the plan no, counter number through AFVV, we can get the operations. I want to skip this FM. I see that we can get the plan no in AFKO table (AUFPL), but not counter, operations and also we have to go to AFVV at last. Is this the only way we have to follow? Please suggest or share if any link available in case if I have missed

Regards,

Rajiv.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor

See these tables (views)

V_AFVC_AFKO .

VIAFKOS

I think one of these is your requirement.

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your response. Any table for fetching the quantities along with these details. In my query, operations means, the complete data along with quantities. Sorry that I did not mention in specific. But my requirement is fulfilled if I get the quantities of the operations also along with these details. If work center is available, that would be much more advantage.

Regards,

Rajiv.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • Try this too VIAFKOS
  • Another for Work center ARBPL_AFVC
  • A combination (join) of the views so far should satisfy your requirement.
  • Many people search for this and finally settle for that FM.
  • But onething, Use of views in Select statements in programs is not efficient. Instead use of join between all related basic tables (AFKO, AFVC, AFVV etc)  will be better.Also use of multiple internal tables with Read table usage is also recommended. A function module also is good..
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your input. If this is the only way, then I will follow this. Thank you for your suggestions.

Regards,

Rajiv.

Answers (0)