cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot able to combine the individual production orders to a single Combined order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapients,

2 planned orders has got generated  from MRP which i had converted each planned order into the production orders let say 1 & 2 . Each production order  is having the same material and same base unit of measure  (Productions orders are in Created mode ) .Now want to combine the both production orders 1 & 2 to single Combined order by using the T code MILL_OC.Had maintained the selection profile and plant in MILL_OC .But " No orders are selected " is the error coming.

I had tried  the options that are  given in this blog for the same error before posting this thread, but not able to overcome this error.

Please guide me where I am going wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hemanth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer SAP help document on order selection on combine order,

SAP Mill Products - SAP Library

The planning unit of measure must be the same as the base unit of measure.

The original orders must have the same production plant.

The standard selection procedure consists of the following steps:

• Preselection including characteristics selection if necessary
  • Manual selection
  • Automatic selection using a customer exit

Also check the selection profile in SPRO - Production -> Shop floor control -> Master data - >Order -> Administer selection profile for the combination.

Please refer these documents,

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Thanks for your reply.

In both the  Production orders , production plant is same and the order type is also same for both the production orders. There is are no Co products in the Production orders , and maintained the selection profile but not able combine the production orders . Please  guide Where I am Wrong.

Regards,

Hemanth.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you check the SAP note 1070147  mentioned by an expert Caetano?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Sorry for the late reply.

SAP note 1070147 which is mentioned is not applicable to the system which i am using since the versions are different. The production orders which I am trying to combine have Batch management active . Is this may be the reason why the system is not allowing to combine the production orders (Please correct if I am wrong).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hemanth.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As I know batch management has nothing to do with combination of order.

Do you have problem with all the materials/orders? Is it working for non batch managed materials?

Did you check the selection profile settings? Also check is an enhancement MILLOC0 used for order combination.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

Any co-product exists in any order which you would like to combine?

Regards,

Vijay Mankar

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is note 1070147 implemented?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay Mankar,

Thanks for your reply.

There is no co product exists for any of the production orders, but not able to combine.

Regards,

Hemanth.