cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Outbound delivery qty is split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1. i created PR , and under delivery address tab i kept vendor number and marked check box  SC Vendor.

2. PR with Materaial A and qty 100 and delivery date 10.05.2016

3. Run ME2O transaction and pulled my PR and created outbound delivery

Now surprise is

Outbound delivery is having 2 line items ( Material A is repeated) and qty for line items are 56 and 34 respectively

Now question is Why qty 100 is split into 2 line items as 56 and 34.

Would you please suggest any idea.

Regards

Ramakrishnaiah Y

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I found the reason..

ME2O...is pulling reservations for same materiel and those are created with different dates .

So delivery is created with multiple line items , each line item belongs to one reservation .

This reason  solved my issue.

Thanks for all your support.

Regards

Ramakrishnaiah Y

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Google -> "delivery line item split site:sap.com".

Looks like either batch or storage location are the likely culprits. Or some custom development, check with an ABAPer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI Jelena,

Material is not batch managed.

I suspect that if PR and reservation created for the same materail , then run ME20, it picks up both PR and reservation documetns and if we create outbound delivery,then 2 line items added.

Not sure it is just guessing.

Any one please let me know how to create reservation for 541 movement type. i tried in my system using MB21 but getting message

Reservation for 541 is not possible. (Choose another movement type)

. i googled and come to know not possible, But i saw in my production system reservation created with 541.

Any give idea to create reservation for 542 movement type. So that i create PR and outbound delivery and run ME20.

Regards

Ramakrishnaaiah Y

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding new questions to the same discussion confuses everyone and makes future search inefficient. Please open a separate discussion for other questions. Although if you've already searched and found existing posts then it might not make sense to keep asking. It seems rather odd that somehow your system doesn't work the same way as others...

Also I'm a bit confused about different user IDs here - what happened to the original user? You might want to sort this out, you won't be able to close this discussion with another user ID.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all a transaction ME20 does not exist in SAP, it is ME2O (ohhh). Please try to avoid such errors as it is confusing the readers and posts cannot be found if someone searches with the correct term.

The reservations are autocreated based on the bill of material in your subcontract purchase order, there is no need for a manual reservation, this is then just a double reservation for the same PO

former_member183349
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Delivery split due to following reason

1. Different supplying plant or More than one supplying plant.

2. with respect to delivery date/Time - Table : LFDAT

Kindly refer SAP notes:

355404 - Reason for split - Report run for two generated deliveries ( ZLE_ANALYZE_DELIVERY_SPLIT ).

546668 - FAQ: Delivery split when creating deliveries.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Vivek,

2 deliveries are not created for me .ZLE_ANALYZE_DELIVERY_SPLIT  REPORT IS NOT USEFUL.

My Case.

VENDOR,MATERIAL,QTY,SHIP POINT,PLANT, NO BATCH.SAME DELIVERY DATE, NO BOM for this material, i am not using item category L .

Single delivery but 2 line items added for same material and with qty split has happened.

No clue yet.

Regards

Ramakrishnaiah.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use SE16 and compare the 2 items in table LIPS and see which fields are different

former_member183349
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check the schedule line which is having different dates.

And also, based on schedule lines you can set split schedule line and Limit schedule line.

Kindly check transaction code: VL10E

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked LIPS table. except qty,,all field values are similar.

i am not using Sales order as preceding document for outbound delivery.

My Process is

ME51N --Purchase requisition ...-> ME2O. inputs ( vendor,material,plant ) --Inside ME2O..Press button -- Create outbound delivery (me2o pics up PR DOCUMENT)

Regards

Ramkrishnaiah Y

former_member183349
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Kindly could you share the screen shot of 2 line items in LIPS table.

Regards,

Vivek

anese_khan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check if plant is the reason for the split,

i.e., check if both these two line items have different plant/Payment terms...

Do you input the QTY manually,Check if accidentally you have given wrong inputs

simar_akmal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yarava,

Please check the Bill of material (tcode CS03) maintained for parent material.

Regards

Simar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have checked all above points, still we are not getting reason why qty is split.

i post once i address it .

Thanks.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look into OSS note 355404, it has a program to analyze the root cause of a delivery split:

ZLE_ANALYZE_DELIVERY_SPLIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Probably you have a batch split here.

Rgds,

Marcio

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the delivery item level and find the difference between the two items, other than quantity. This will be the reason for the split. You may check in table level as well - like LIPS - check the same and revert back.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check, is the delivery type enabled for delivery split.