Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IE11 shows blank page when input parameters required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Java Web Application

Crystal Reports 2013 Version 14.1.4.1327

Runtime SDK: crjava-runtime_12.2.219

I have some reports that require user input parameters.

The Crystal Report Viewer parameters prompt page shows up blank in IE11 when the Compatibility View Settings>>Display intranet sites in Compatibility View is unchecked.

I cannot rely on that being checked for all of my organization. Is there someway I can fix that as the reports that do not require user input parameters work as expected.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if further information is required.

Thanks

Amit Patel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Unfortunately IE11 isn't currently supported by CR Java and we ran into this (and a few other bugs as well).  I dug around in the debugger a bit and found that the element containing the Flash control is hidden until it has been initialised on non-IE browsers (presumably to prevent redraws as it loads).  IE doesn't fire the initialisation event until it is displayed but CR no longer recognises IE11 as IE, so it never gets displayed at all.  I worked around it by adding some CSS to force the element to be displayed:

#viewerName_page { visibility:visible !important}

where is your Crystal Report viewer id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Richard. That did the trick. The Crystal Report viewer id you were asking about is that the bobjid you were asking about?

Answers (0)