cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replace business system in batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello export

I am new to PI.My project need to migrate PI 7.0 to PO 7.4 dual stack.

My scenario is export all the configrations of integration builder from PI product system and import to new POD system.

but the names of business system are different between these 2 systems, such as BS_ANTO_PRD in PI product system but BS_ANTO_DEV in POD.

My question is how can I replace these business system in batch.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello John,

How are you doing the Business System Import into the P0 7.4 system? Is it a TPZ Export import from Production or are you using the Integration Directory Migration Cockpit?

If TPZ Export Import

• In the PO 7.4 SLD, map the Production Business System to the PO 7.4 Development System in the SLD. This has to happen via Transport Targets.
  • You would need to make sure all the Production Business Systems and the Production PO Business System are exported / imported into the Development PO 7.4 System.

If using Integration Directory Migration Cockpit

• You can use the Renaming Rules for the Business System to rename the Business Systsem,
    • This can be a manual renaming using Value Map
    • Or a reference from the SLD.
    • If you do not want to complicate your SLD setup you can do a Manual 1:1 Renaming

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello John,

You can go ahead maitaining transport targets as Praveen suggested.

Check the below link on how to do it

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

add the transport target for production business system in pod SLD, transport target as Dev business system

Note: Make sure clear the SLD cache in directory after making the changes before importing the export.

Regards,

Praveen.