Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables used in SCU3 transcation

former_member357236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need to create a custom program to get all information of table logging. We have a standard tcode SCU3 and i need to know what are the tables used so that i can use the same in my program to get the data.

Please guide.

Regards,

Gopi.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

SCU3 transaction is for program RSTBHIST, have a look at it. Why do you need to write a program when standard is already there by the way.

0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

My requirement is to get table log from one system to another sap system. So i thought of using RFC Function module - RFC_READ_TABLE and pass the table name and date as input parameter.

So if i could get the table name which is used to fetch table log then it would be easy to use in the FM.

Or is there any idea to achieve the requirement. Please guide.

0 Kudos

have a look at table DBTABLOG

0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

I have gone through table DBTABLOG, it has Unique identification of an entry in DBTABLOG, Table Name, and other informations.

But i need the change log datas. For example, if i want change log data of MARV table, it should give me the changes made in that table for that particular date range.

Is it possible using table DBTABLOG.

0 Kudos

See if this helps, i remember using CDHDR for transactional log

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1231452

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gopi,

1) Run a SQL trace using by activating it in ST05 and execute SCUM, after running the transaction go back to the SQL trace and check the tables accessed.

2) You can also find it by running transaction SAT.