cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted SALES GROUP update in BP in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have faced a very unusual issue, where few customers SALES GROUP changed in CRM and replicated to ECC (in our scenario ECC is the leading system where the sold-to party is created or changed).  In CRM changes are not allowed, but we could still see the changes triggered in CRM and replicated to ECC.

We have checked any possible batch job or any other custom code, but that is not the case at all.

When analysed further in TABLE - CDHDR, we found that the changed triggered via transaction PPOMA_CRM (this could be one possibility) . Screenshot for your reference.

Has anyone faced similar situation , if yes please share your analysis and how we can ensure that it will never happen again.

Thanks and Regards

DJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DJ,

If you do not want any BP change to be replicated from CRM to ECC, you can remove the business partner (BUPA_MAIN) subscription from the R/3 site in CRM Tcode SMOEAC.

Best regards,

Ellen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for the reply.  I know about the SMOEAC settings for BUPA_MAIN.  But, our issue is different as per my first detailed post.

If you have faced similar issue, kindly share the details.

Thanks and Regards

DJ

vijayalakshmi_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi DJ,

If users are allowed to change the org model itself in CRM, but not the business partners assigned to the org model, I think the only way most effective way to prevent this from happening in the future is using authorizations.

Best regards,

Vijayalakshmi

Message was edited by: Vijayalakshmi R