cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fully invoiced Limit shopping cart is not marked as complet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, We are using SRM7.0 EHP1 SP12 classic scenario. We use Limit shopping cart and we are facing issue with Limit shopping cart completion. When we create a Limit Shopping cart and get it approved, Limit PO is created in the back-end. When user perform the confirmation for complete Limit PO value and fail to check the Final Entry indicator, confirmation is posted in SRM and corresponding back-end documents (service entry sheet and GR) are posted without Final Entry and Delivery completion indicator not set. Now even if the Invoice is created and Final invoice is set in the PO line item and back-end status is replicated to SRM via BBP_GET_STATUS_2 program, this LIMIT Shopping cart is not clearing from the users work list available in POWL (In other words, this shopping cart is not marked as complete).This makes the user work list heavier with more shopping cart in the queue and if, it need to be cleared, then we need to reverse Invoice and confirmation and then re-do confirmation with final entry set and then the invoice. This will be a huge task for the procurement team to check and clear all those shopping cart. Is there a fix available to this standard issue? Regards, Sasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth

There is no way other then the user marking the Final_Entry indicator as complete from a manual perspective .

You can also try to force this value in SRM in DOC_SAVE badi

OR in my current client system we have 2 additional fields in PO which are Finish date so when the finish date is reached we run a custom program and update the FINAL_ENTRY in PO document and when BBP_GET_STATUS_2 job would be run it would update the value to SC as well .

Thus , it will be helpful to close those carts from the user's POWL .

There may be a better way to do from standard as well which I might not be aware of but this is the current design which I am using .

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita, Thanks for your reply. How did you update the FINAL_ENTRY flag in PO using custom program. Is it a direct table update? I don't think you can update it using BAPI as FINAL_ENTRY in Limit PO depends on FINAL_ENTRY in Service entry sheet. Regards, Sasi

venkatakrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

you can create enhancement in BBP_DOC_CHECK badi for object BUS2203 .

when user is trying to create final confirmation you can give custom message

like 'select last delivery' .

for this you can compare values between PO items and confirmation items.

if you want to update trough custom program use FM:- BBP_PD_PO_UPDATE

in table I_ITEM fill FINAL_ENTRY = 'X' . 

Regards,

Venkata Krishna

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth

Yes I did a direct update in table EKPO using field ELIKZ same as NOn limit items although this field is not visible on PO screen in backend yes if you update this it will clear from POWL .

You can mark from SRM SC portal also that Final entry checkbox it comes from standard .

When this field gets updated in the backend via BBP_GET_STATUS2 it will also update SRM

Let me know if this helps ?

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita, Yes, I'm aware of this process. But I just wanted to check whether any standard solutions were there or not? Anyway thanks for your answers. Regards, Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any update on the above topic?