cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP OER - How is Activity Function module called

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP OER system, we already has a activity function module configured, but in debugging , I didn't find the FM is called.

So I want to know how the activity FM is found from the configuration (in which Class/method/ or FM etc.). So that I could check if we have some configuration missed.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rio,

You can debug these classes based on activity:

1. /SAPTRX/CL_EH_ACTIVITY - CALL FUNCTION and  PERFORM_ACTIVITY

2. /SAPTRX/CL_EH_RULE_ACTIVITY - CALL FUNCTION and  PERFORM_ACTIVITY

3. /SAPTRX/CL_EH_UPDATE_ACTIVITY - CALL FUNCTION and  PERFORM_ACTIVITY

Below Activity SPRO and you can see Activity Functions in each config path:

Activity of Updating Event Handlers:

IMG -> Event Management -> Event Handlers and Event Handler Data -> Event Handlers -> Define Activities for Updating Event Handlers

Activity of Expected Events:

IMG -> Event Management -> Event Handlers and Event Handler Data -> Expected Events -> Define Activities for the Expected Event Monitor

Activity of Rule set:

IMG -> Event Management -> Event Handlers and Event Handler Data -> Reactions to Event Messages -> Define Rule Sets

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Thank you very much, the classes you supplied is very helpful to me. And clarify my concern.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rio,

Goto the following path:

Goto Functions from the screen shot and add your ZFM here. Once you add, you need to call that activity in your ruleset.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

We have already configured the ZFM at the place which you mentioned.

Now, my confusion is when I try to debug and test the interface: EventCaptureNotification_IN

in SPROXY, I did not find our ZFM was called there ,and I think our incoming message matched the condition in the rule set.

So I want to know the possible FM/Class/method etc. which will look for the configured ZFM and call it in the standard logic . In this case, I can locate the issue. or if you know any relevant information, please let me know. Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rio,

Goto class: /SAPTRX/CL_RULES_PROCESSOR_40 Method: Process_Rules. Check the following parameters each time you go in there and see if you can see your rules are coming up or not.

MY_RULE-ACTIVITY_ID

MY_RULE-RULE_ID

Easy way to do it is after you post the event, do a simulate mode from EH_LIST view and see if your FM is being processed or not.

Thanks,

Vishnu