cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Few Clarifications regarding SCN rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

After going through SCN Rules of Engagement multiple times, I have few doubts which I would like to get clarified before coming to any conclusion.

1) Can we share our own SCN blogs, documents on our LinkedIn profile? As I do see a linkedIn share button on all blogs/documents. But sharing a document/blog on Linkedin will route visitors on SCN & they may like/review the blog/document. But will this be treated as breaking SCN rules under encouragement for liking posts?

2) Can we share our own SCN blogs/documents on our personal blogs/Facebook closed groups related to SAP Topics.? With this, blog visitors will be routed to SCN and they may like/review the posts. But will this be treated as breaking SCN rules under encouragement for liking posts?

3) Can a SAP professional trainers use our SCN posts in their training materials as a references, that will also route people to SCN posts and they may like review the posts. Will this be treated as breaking rules under encouragement for liking posts?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Best Regards,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Of course you can share your blogs via LinkedIn and Facebook. That is why the buttons are there, even other people can share your blog this way.

It may increase the visibility, and it may increase the likes. That is not breaking any rule per se.

Many moderators are also bloggers and share their content in other social media, so the experience is big to know how much effect this has in average on likes in SCN.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183529
Participant
0 Kudos

yes you can share  your blogs on linkedIn and facebook....