cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry - changing the default button on a validation pop-up window

former_member231132
Participant
0 Kudos

When a transaction's validation message is displayed with both OK and Cancel buttons, it appears that Agentry always wants to make the OK button the default.  Is there a way to change this such that the Cancel button is defined as the default?  In my validation window that appears below, "Ignore Warning" is the OK button and "Change Value" is the Cancel button.  I want Change Value to be the default instead of Ignore Warning.

Thanks

Tim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Tim,

We do not have any control over which button is the default.  I suspect that OK (Ignore Warning) is the default to facilitate users continuing with the process since by definition it is OK to proceed (Warning message).

Open UI will not help in this case as this is part of the transaction processing wizard which is not exposed to modification via Open UI.

--Bill

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tim,

As far as we know, the OK and Cancel is standard practice in any software. OK means to acknowledge that the issue occurred and cancel is to get out of the flow. Also cancel in Agentry sometimes gets out of the entire transaction and you may have to retry again.

We agree that in your test case above, Ignore Warning and Change Value (You changed the OK and Cancel to those values in the editor), it may make sense to make Cancel - Change Value the correct one. 

At this point, we do not think the default is supported to be changed as it is standard in the industry.

It may be that possible if you start working with openUI but again we do not have examples of it.

Best Regards,

SAP Mobile Support Team