cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is not showing in the input template.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am trying to input the data from an input template. It is showing popup data saved successfully, but actually it is not showing in the input template and database ( i.e. tblFACTWB) table.

I tried to resolve this issue to the following ways-

1) I've done process all the dimensions.

2) I've done lite optimization

3) I've done full optimization

4) I've restarted all the server.

But still problem is there.

PFA the screenshot of save successfully data.

Thanks,

Mahadev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahadev,

remember that after full optimize data are in fact table, verify that SSMS is connected with the same server/environment (Prod, QA or Dev) and in the same model (SALES) of your report and search data in the factSales table.

If not huge do the query without where conditions otherwise give only the Time value.

Regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reberto,

You are correct. After full optimize, I've checked data in the Fact ( i.e tblFactSales) table.

It's connected same server/environment and sales model and also I've checked data in the tblFactSales.

I've also checked data in the back end table with where condition ( i.e TimeID) in sql query.

Regards,

Mahadev

akos_beres
Contributor
0 Kudos

Mahadev,

is the input template showing the data? If not please see if you have any default logic that might be counteracting the send.

Akos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akos,

While saving the data, it is showing popup data saved successfully, but after refreshing input template data is not showing in the input template. I have not written any script logic in the default file.

Regards,

Mahadev    

akos_beres
Contributor
0 Kudos

Mahadev,

Have you tried processing the model? In admin, Modify Model > Process model.

What about writing an EPMRetrieve formula does that return a value?

If none of these work, can you show a screenshot of the input template?

Akos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akos,

Yes , I have processed model. Actually after saving data in the input template, physical data does not store in the talfactwb table. So that's way EPMreterive function does not retrieving any data.

I have created new input template in that template, it is showing data properly.

I think previous input template was corrupted that's why it is not showing.

Thanks for  Akos and Roberto giving your valuable time.

Regards,

Mahadev.

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahadev,

Go to edit report -> Options - > and check "Freeze Data Refresh" options is checked or not.

shri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shirkant,

The "Freeze Data Refresh" option is checked.

If "Freeze Data Refresh" option is checked then data is saved through the input template so in that case it is not showing in the input template. But it is storing the database (tblFactwbsales) table.

My problem was that if we save the data through input template the popup was coming data is saved successfully but really data was not saved in the database (tblFactwbsales) table ( in that template "Freeze Data Refresh" was checked).

If  "Freeze Data Refresh" option is not checked then data is saved through the input template, so in that case it is  showing in the input template.

Shrikant, I think my template was corrupted that's why this problem was coming then I have created new template from scratch.

Regards,

Mahadev