Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Access from my website

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru,

I have created a web application which will access my SAP Server. I can access this web apps from my computer's web server using a modem. Inside my SAP Connection code, I am using SAProuterstring. Now I hosted my web application in public web site where domain I bought.

But When I am going to access from my web site, It is showing error. Please help me out.

LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR partner 'xx.xxx.xx.xx:3300' not reached TIME Thu May 12 01:52:22 2016 RELEASE 720 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 40 RC -10 MODULE nixxi.cpp LINE 3286 DETAIL NiPConnect2: 'xx.xxx.xx.xx::3300 SYSTEM CALL connect ERRNO 10013 ERRNO TEXT WSAEACCES: Permission denied COUNTER 2

Many Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are using saproutestring, I assume you are using saprouter. To investigate further Can you telnet to partner 'xx.xxx.xx.xx:3300' from your saprouter? Are you sure you are hitting 3300 not 3200 or 3600 (message server)?

Regards,

Carroll

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Many thanks for your valuable input. I copped the error which shown in my web page. 3300 is comming automatically. Who will decide which port will hit. Is my webside or sap?

I am eggerly waiting to solve this issue. I hope, you can help me out.

Many Thanks,

feng_shi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

33NN(NN is the SAP instance number) should be the SAP gateway port.

I suppose the process is :

Your web site => SAProuter => SAP gateway => SAP Server

xx.xxx.xx.xx:3300

xx.xxx.xx.xx is the host name/ip address of SAP Server

Since the current error is as below and SAProuter is involved:

------------------------

LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode

ERROR partner 'xx.xxx.xx.xx:3300' not reached

TIME Thu May 12 01:52:22 2016

RELEASE 720

COMPONENT NI (network interface)

VERSION 40

RC -10

MODULE nixxi.cpp

LINE 3286

DETAIL NiPConnect2: 'xx.xxx.xx.xx::3300

SYSTEM CALL connect

ERRNO 10013

ERRNO TEXT WSAEACCES: Permission denied COUNTER 2

Probably the "Permission denied" error comes from the involved SAProuter(s).

From the host where the SAProuter installed, you can find the related error from SAProuter trace log(dev_rout), then you can modify SAPRouter Permission Table(saprouttab) accordingly.

Thanks and best regards,

Shi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The port can be determined from the saproutestring unless you are using load balance than yo have to put message server and Group name in the routestring.

And also it would be better for you to recheck the saproutettab (sap router table) whether the port is opened or not.

Thanks.

Regards,

Carroll

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Port 3300 is open and I used /H/202.164.212.30/H/ router string and Application Server = 'xx.xxx.xx.xx:3300'

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

I can connect throw /H/202.164.212.30/S/3299/H/ router string from my SAP Logon Pad. Now I defin in my code but still no hope ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

202.164.212.30 is you sap router Ip right ? You have to define your SAP server host at the route string.

try /H/202.164.212.30/S/3299/H/<SAP server IP/S/32$$ ($$ is the instance number).

Thanks,

Regards,

Carroll M

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked my "saprouttab" and I found all IP is enabled. What will be possible reason for "Permission denied"  . If my public IP has been denied by saprouttab, what will show in "dev_rout" or is there any other reason for this error.

Thanks for your advance co-operations.

Regards,

MM

feng_shi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

ERRNO 10013

ERRNO TEXT WSAEACCES: Permission denied COUNTER 2

Here, about this case, "Error 10013 Permission denied " is most likely caused by a third-party firewall, anti-virus, or Internet security program.

Try disabling all such software (as a test) to see if this is the case.

Once you have identified the offending program, it should be possible to add an exception so that you can still run both programs without interference.

Thanks and best regards,

Shi

Answers (0)