cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TM 9.3 Web Service Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am implementing TM 9.3 and we don't have PI in our landscape. I have configured ECC and TM with web service configuration for consumer proxy - SLO_TransportationRequestSUITERequest_Out  using tx - SOAMANAGER and configured ECC to launch output TRS0 successfully. But sales order message didn't transferred to TM, when I see TRS0 output processing log I got below message

--

Could not find business system

Message No. LCR002

Diagnosis

The system could not find a business system identification for the current client 300 in the system ED1 in the Landscape Directory.

Procedure

Check that the data for the client is correctly maintained in the Landscape Directory. The client must be an instance of class SAP_BCClient. Using an association of type SAP_BusinessSystemViewedBCClient, an instance of class SAP_BusinessSystem must be assigned to the client.

--

Is there anything I missed here?

How to tie TRS0 output to use web service proxy interface SLO_TransportationRequestSUITERequest_Out for sales order transfer?

Thanks,

Venu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NiteshSaluja1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to check,  sld  using t.code SLDAPICUST

Best Regards

Nitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

Thanks, since I am using WSRM setup, right now SLD is point to solution manager due to PI box is not available in the landscape. So SLD pointing to Solution Manager setup is correct or not? If no, what is the way to setup SLD pointing to which system?

Thanks,

Venu

NiteshSaluja1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Normally these kind of errors occur due to the BSG not set up properly in SLD.

Can you check once on this first.

Best Regards

Nitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

I have Business System Group configured, my client doesn't using PI and do you need SLD configuration for Web Service communication? If yes, how do you define SLD configuration without PI?

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue has been resolved after setting up SOAP runtime environment and SLD setup with business system.

Thanks

Venu

sukumar_perumalsamy
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)