SAP for Mill Products Discussions
Explore conversations about production optimization, resource utilization, and quality control using SAP in the mill products industry. Join in or start your own!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NF Metals - NF Raw Material Charging tab not visible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We have ECC-DIMP 606 activated and I have performed all NF Metals config as per the documentation, but yet when I go to Create a PO in ME21N, I do not see the NF Raw Material Charging tab visible. I see the NF Metals tab in Vendor/Customer and Material Master and all my master data elements are setup but when I proceed to creating a PO, I don't the NF Metal Pricing data. Any help you can provide to lead me in the right path would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks,

Ashvin

2 REPLIES 2

Haags
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in the purchase item details group, the TAB "NF Raw Material Charging" is dynamical displayed.

- "normal" material: No display.

- NF material: displayed

Please check:

- MM03 material NF setup for purchasing must be done.

- Check also your pricing schema. Does it contain a pricing condition setup done for NF-metals ?

greetings, stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

Thank you for your response. I have maintained all relevant data in the Material Master, Customer Master and also in Vendor Master. I see the NF metal tabs in all of these 3 master data elements. When I try to create a PO for the NF material, NF metal Vendor, I also see the condition type automatically determined in the Item Conditions tab. However, I do not see the NF Raw Material Charging tab in the item details section.

What could be missing that is causing this issue?

Thanks,

Ashvin