cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SeeBurger New BIC Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to create a new BIC mapping and deploy it in the already running BIC mapping file. But we are not able to find the current BIC mapping file in the system. Now how can i add the new BIC mapping file which i have created because there are almost 50 existing mappings and i dont want the file to be overwritten with the new BIC mapping because all the existing files will be lost. Please let me know how to proceed further.

And also please let me know if it is possible to retrieve the mapping from the current system so that i can import that existing mapping and add the new file and export it as .sda file and deploy it so that there wont be any problem.

Also, i heard a suggestion that we can export BIC mapping as .sys file instead of .sda file and this method wont affect existing mappings. Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Anji Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

to add new mappings to an existing mapping_user.sda - file, you always need the mapping-project in the BIC Mapping Designer.

There is no chance to retrieve back the mappings from the compliles Mappings_used.sda-file.

Which version of the Seeburger-Adapters are you using ?

Cause there is the possibility to create up to 20 different User-Mapping-SDA-Files.... so if you don´t have the source anymore of the mappings_user00.sda- file, youcan just create a new file mappings_user01.sda - file that only includes your new mapping...and then it doesn´t overwrite the already deployed mappings

KR

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The issue is resolved by BASIS team. They have given the old file what we have deployed earlier. So I have added the new BIC mapping here and deployed the same. Then Now i am able to see all existing mappings and new mapping what i have created now. So issue got resolved.

Regards,

Anji Reddy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have a local archive with deployed files?

Perhaps a trace in your BIC mapping designer tool?

If I'm not mistaken, you can verify the deployed files via http://host:port/ -> system information -> components info tab.

Kind regards,

Dimitri