cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI for CRM CASE save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I am new to SAP CRM Case Management and I am looking for any BADI which would be triggered when a CASE (SAP CRM CASE which is not one order) is Saved.

I have certain requirement which I would like to implement in a BADI rather than the EH_ONSAVE event of the CASE.

Please suggest any BADI through which I would be able to change the Header data and also its RELATED object data.

I did find BADI CRM_ICM_REL_C, but it is triggered multiple times and not only on save.

Another BADI  SCMG_CHNG_BFR_STR_C gets triggered on CASE save but I don't get any data in the interface method and hence not able to use either.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
ND

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hello Folks,

Thank you all for all the inputs.

I was able to achieve my requirement by Implementing BADI SCMG_CHNG_BFR_STR_C itself. I was able to get the CASE GUID in its CHANGE method (using the GET_GUID).

Strange that I was not able to fetch it when I created the Implementation first time.

I processed/edited all other related objects using BOL queries and relations.

The only issue with this BADI is that it is triggered twice.
This issue was also solved using SAP Note 1942368.

Cheers ,
ND

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kakshat
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilay,

You can make use of actions for cases.

IMG > Customer Relationship Management > Case Management > Extended Customizing > Process Actions

Akshat

kapilpatil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nilay,

Try CRM_CMG_CASE_ACCESS

Thanks,

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Implemented this BADI....but it was not triggered ON SAVE of the case.
In fact it was not triggered at all. I had my breakpoints in all most all of its interface methods.

Thanks,
ND

kapilpatil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try debugging API layer

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor

SCMG_STORE_S is the right one.

Br, Robert