cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit block at RE Search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My company wants to apply credit checking during RE Search creation.

Credit check only look up the overdue open AR of the tenant, if there is open AR overdue, then new RE search will be blocked. We can continue RE search creation if credit block has been released or the overdue open AR has been cleared.

Is there solution for this ? standard or custom?

I appreciate your input.

Thank you,

Budi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andre_nakratzas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Budi,

There is no standard solution for this in the search request itself which checks the AR of the Business Partner/Customer in this case. You would have to revert back to implementing an enhancement. Check if you can use RE-FX BADI_REOR_RENTAL_REQUEST of enhancement spot BADI_RE_OR_RR. Here you would have to call a BAPI in FI for example  BAPI_CR_ACC_GETOLDESTOPENITEM or BAPI_CR_ACC_GETOPENITEMSSTRUCT to give you to open item and due date information.

Hopefully this helps you on your way.

Regards, Andre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

My Abaper has tried this badi (BADI_REOR_RENTAL_REQUEST) and it requested access key, is it safe to change the sap standard ?

By the way, we use SAP Hana 1511 which the conventional credit management is obsolete, now can we still use BAPI_CR_ACC_GETOLDESTOPENITEM? because this bapi needs credit control area as an import parameter.

Thank you,

Budi

andre_nakratzas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Budi,

When using a BADI you are not making a modification to SAP standard, but an enhancement inside and enhancements spot.

I'm not entirely sure about the BAPI in 1511 but alternatively you could also use BAPI: FAR_CUS_OVERDUE. 1511 will have quite a lot of changes so best to check explore the available BAPI's in SE37 or BAPI and test if these still work correctly with on of your customer accounts.

Regards, Andre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andre,

Thank you for your valuable input.

Regards,

Budi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.