Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to add custom statuses to the change request lifecycle in MOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Status Schema for Change Request - SAP Management of Change - SAP Library

I want to add new status in the MOC Change Request Life Cycle.

I checked in spro customization and a few view clusters for SAM settings but I did not see where these settings are made.

Please let me know where/How can I do that. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did a code enhancement to add the custom statuses and the application is good now.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the settings here:

Activity Status Lifecycle Management - SAP Management of Change - SAP Library

Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have seen this info but did not find useful. User Statuses Path does not exist in SPRO Config. for MOC.

I can see some useful info on cluster view /BSAM/VC_STM. Here SAM(Status and action management) settings are available for some BOs. But the needed BO /IAM/ISSUE Is missing.

I can not find these settings related to this BO maintained any where except the entries maintained in SAM_* tables.

Please let me know how the entries can be maintained in these tables.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

What support pack of MOC do you have installed?  This functionality was added in support pack 6 (released May 2015) as part of the feature pack.

Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there anyone who knows/working on MOC in sap world. I dont see anyone replying any kind of useful information on any of the questions I posted related to MOC(Management of Change).

Dear Moderator, If at all this is not the right place to post the above question, Please divert me to the right space/group where I can get some help on MOC.

Thanks!!!