cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM: Table SCAPPTSEG save date like 20170101040000, Any table which store only date like 20170101

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frds,

Appointment Table  SCAPPTSEG store date type value in field TST_FROM which store value in Time Stamp eg: 20170101040000.

Is there any other table which store appointment date only not time like 20170101.

Please advice which table and relation can be use.

Thanks,

Rajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

if you want to split date and time ?

If so , you can use FM IB_CONVERT_FROM_TIMESTAMP.

It will directly convert time stamp to date format in CRM.

or you can use it vice-versa using FM IB_CONVERT_TO_TIMESTAMP.

if you want table which store date like YYYYMMDD .Check where used list on DATS data element .

Regards,

Deepz

former_member337502
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Rajan,

You can refer the change history for the appointment.

Table CDPOS will be helpful.

Regards,

Rahul

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you able to reproduce it with any standard transaction type, date profile and date type?

if you could, provide me the example and I will test in my standard system and debug for the root cause if necessary.

Spencer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Spencer,

thanks, some how the issue is resolve. I use some code logic to fulfill my requirement.

but stuck one place. Like there is a duration in date management. and the entry for duration is not found using direct table. I debug some FM which populate duration but it seem it get the duration value from table and then convert it into numeric.

Please advice is there table which provide duration in numeric.

Thanks

Rajan

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajan,

SAP stores this information in the timestamp format.
You will need to use this ABAP code to convert the timestamp.

eg.

CONVERT TIME STAMP lw_scapptseg-tst_to TIME ZONE lw_scapptseg-zone_to INTO

DATE lv_date TIME lv_time.

Thanks,
- Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kapil for your quick reponse.

You got my point but There should be some table which store appointment date in sy-datum format not in timestamp.

Thanks,

Rajan

kapilpatil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajan,

If want to know specifically for appointments' (dates for CRM ONE order transactions) format, then there is no dedicated table storing in YYYYMMDD format. SCAPPTSEG  stores in timestamp format, which you have to convert to date and time using one line ABAP code.

Thanks,

Kapil